Saturday, June 29, 2013

Powered Through

Aside from my delicious omelette this morning, I had a salmon melt on Honey Wheat bread for lunch, asparagus and almonds for snack, and chicken and rice for dinner!

I was almost not going to work out, but I conjured up some strength and willpower from somewhere, and lapped three times instead of two like on Thursday.  On my way!!!

By the way, on a side note, have any of you ever tried to make your own pesto??? I saw a friend post this recipe and in this recipe is another recipe for making your own pesto.  I love pesto with crab and such, and I always see it ready-made at the grocery store for $3-$4.  But I grabbed some fresh, FRESH basil at the supermarket for $1.50 and had everything else to make it!! So I'm excited!! Yay!! Can also replace mayo on sandwiches!!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/06/grilled-pesto-chicken-and-tomato-kebabs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment